Convenient down sleeping bag that offers a lot of warmth in relation to its weight. Takes up little space in the pack. Shorter in length and cut slightly wider around the hips, it is adapted to the body shape of a woman. Perfect for three-season use with a comfort temperature (women) of -2℃ (men -8℃). Padded with high quality down that has been distributed for optimal insulation, with extra down on top and in the sections covering the body's core and feet. The head section is very warm and has a down-padded thermal collar with a drawcord adjustment that traps the heat inside the sleeping bag. Full-length, two-way zipper provides easy ventilation and double, down-padded flaps along the opening stop cold drafts. The flaps have a band that prevents the zipper from snagging. Easy-to-handle zipper pulls and leather drawcord adjustments. A small zippered pocket on the outside for small items you want within close reach. Large foot box provides plenty of space for your feet. Eyelets at the feet for convenient storage. Pack bag with compression strap included. Comfort temperature (women) of -2℃ (men +8°C). Fits individuals up to 175 centimetres tall.
- Lightweight down sleeping bag with great insulation and high compressability.
- Down distributed with 60% in top and 40% in bottom.
- Top layer down distributed to add loft at torso and feet to increase performance in low temperatures.
- Easy to grab cord stopper and zip pullers in leather.
- 3D hood with insulated cord channel.
- Adjustable draft collar retains heat.
- Full length 2-way zipper for easy ventilation.
- Double draft tubes with zipper guards.
- External accessory pocket.
- Trapezoidal foot box with exterior hang loops.
- Compressible stuff sack included.