Well-insulated down sleeping bag with well thought-through-functions for winter trips in extreme cold. Padded with our highest-quality down, with excellent insulation and compressibility. The down is in box channels, reducing the risk of cold spots.
The characteristic hood is inspired by our warmest jackets and has detachable synthetic fur edging that minimises heat loss. The hood’s design allows it to follow the movements of the head which reduces the risk of moist air being breathed out into the bag. The hood’s design also means there is less air volume that needs to be warmed up, which leads to better insulation.
A full-length, two-way zipper on the left side makes ventilating the bag easy. There is a shorter zipper on the right side and this combination makes it possible to sit in the sleeping bag with the arms out so it is possible to organise gear etc. The zipper has a down-filled protective flap that keeps draughts out and can be closed with press buttons in case the zipper should break, providing extra safety on long trips in cold conditions. Details in leather. Waterproof compression bag with roll-top closure. A large storage bag is also included and the sleeping bag has eyelets at the feet so it can be stored hanging. Comfort temperature (men) of -30℃ (women -20°C). Fits individuals up to 195 centimetres tall.
- Highly insulated sleeping bags for arctic conditions.
- Filled with Fjällrävens 95/5 cuin premium down.
- Detachable fur brim for added insulation around face.
- Hood design inspired by our warmest down jackets.
- Constructed without cold spots.
- Down baffles covering all zippers.
- Long zipper + short zipper on sides enable you to sit in sleeping bag and work with arms outside.