Light, airy outdoor trousers for juniors. Made from G-1000 Air in recycled polyester and organic cotton and designed for good air circulation with as few sections of double-layer fabric as possible. The perfect choice on trips and treks in warm climates.
Zippers from the hips to the knees release excess heat and a ventilated yoke over the back gives extra air circulation. The leg endings are also a bit wider to let in more air and can be rolled up to ¾ length and kept in place with buttons.
Zippered hand pockets with mesh linings and a security pocket on the inside of the waist for valuables. A little loop at the front makes it possible to attach small items close at hand.
- Light, airy trousers for trekking in warm climates.
- Made from G-1000 Air (recycled polyester/organic cotton) that is highly ventilating, dries fast and is comfortable to wear in warm temperatures.
- Designed for breathability with as few sections of double-layer fabrics as possible.
- Zippers for ventilation, plus openings at rear yoke for extra air-flow.
- Leg endings are slightly wider for easy roll-up and a buttoned strap secures rolled-up legs at 3/4-length.
- Zippered hand pockets with ventilating mesh lining.
- Security pocket on inside of waistband and a loop for attaching gear at the waist.
- A gusset at the crotch minimizes risk of chafing.