Light, pliant down jacket for extra warmth on winter treks.
Light and compressible down jacket for chilly winter outings, perfect as a convenient reinforcement garment over a shell jacket. Ethically produced down, recycled polyamide and PFC-free impregnation also make it a sustainable choice.
- 100% recycled polyamide.
- Lightweight and highly compressible down jacket.
- Great as a reinforcement layer on top of or underneath a shell jacket in cold conditions.
- Made from light, recycled polyamide with fluorocarbon-free DWR, and with double layers of fabric on the shoulders, back and lower sleeves.
- Padded with premium-quality ethically produced down in stitch-through channels.
- Well-fitting, adjustable hood.
- Two zippered hand pockets, positioned high for easy access.
- Zippered security pocket inside right-hand hand pocket for small items.
- One inside zippered pocket, and two open storage pockets.
- Two-way front zipper.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Repair kit included.