Technical, well-insulated down jacket for challenging winter conditions.
Technical, well-insulated down jacket packed with practical features for reliable functionality during winter activities. Insulated baffles keep warmth in and suspenders let you keep the jacket “on” without using the sleeves – to make sure it doesn't blow away in windy conditions.
- 100% recycled polyamide.
- Technical, well-insulated down jacket for trekking and ski touring in winter conditions.
- Made from light, recycled polyamide with fluorocarbon-free DWR.
- Padded with premium-quality ethically produced goose down distributed in two offset layers that eliminate heat loss.
- Reinforced with synthetic padding over the shoulders and double layers of fabric on the hood, shoulders, lower sleeves and torso for extra durability.
- Inside reinforced against wear from a climbing harness.
- Can be highly compressed to take up little space in a backpack.
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood.
- Detachable braces let you have the jacket ""on"" without using the sleeves for extra security in windy conditions.
- Strong two-way front zipper with protective flap and press buttons.
- Insulated baffles at the collar, sleeves and hem keep heat inside.
- Two large chest pockets and two large hand pockets, all zippered.
- Inside chest pocket plus two large inside storage pockets.
- Sleeves with Velcro adjustments and drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Drawcords and buttons designed for easy repair.
- Repair kit included.