Simple and versatile daypack that is just as suitable for easy hiking as it is for outings in urban environments. Made from durable G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton, with slightly padded shoulder straps and a mesh back panel for extra comfort.
The main compartment has a security pocket with a key clip as well as a pocket for a water bladder (not included) with an opening for drinking tube. The zippered opening is asymmetric; it goes down further on one side making it easy to reach the contents of the main compartment when the backpack is still over one shoulder. Zippered front pocket and inside pocket for stowing small items, and there is also a side pocket for a drinking bottle or the like. Chest strap with whistle and a simple hip belt that can be detached when not needed.
The G-1000 Eco fabric is waxed and resists moisture. For persistent rain there is a rain cover provided that can be stowed in one of the inside pockets.
- "Simple and versatile daypack for lighter trail hikes and urban adventures.
- Made from hardwearing G-1000 Eco (recycled polyester/organic cotton).
- Main compartment has asymmetrical zippered opening, so it is easy to access contents without taking off the backpack.
- Zippered front pocket with a small inside pocket.
- Lightly padded shoulder straps and comfortable mesh back panel.
- Simple, detachable hip strap.
- Inside security pocket with key clip.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Rain cover included.