Well-insulated iconic down jacket from 1974.
Long and well-insulated down jacket for really cold winter climates. A beloved Fjällräven classic from 1974, here with an updated fit for men. Warm hood and generous pockets with extra openings that let you put your hands in from the sides.
- 100% polyamide
- The iconic Expedition Down Jacket with an updated fit.
- Long, warm and comfortable for very cold winter climates.
- Outer fabric in hardwearing polyamide with PFC-free DWR.
- Padded with high-quality, ethically produced down distributed in two offset layers that eliminate heat loss.
- Shoulders reinforced with synthetic padding to resist moisture and pressure.
- Protective hood with signature yellow drawcord and leather tab adjustment.
- Two-way front zipper plus a protective flap with buttons.
- Two large top-loaded pockets with flaps, and extra openings from the sides.
- Zippered inside storage pocket.
- Drawcord adjustments at hem and waist.
- Elasticated sleeve cuffs with button adjustment.