Technical and durable trekking tights with ¾-length legs. Made from a highly functional stretch fabric, with reinforced rear so they can handle close contact with sharp stones and rocks and also resist moisture if you sit on damp ground. Perfect for fast or more relaxing trips in the mountains or other rough terrain.
Practical leg pockets offer practical storage; a large one on the right-hand leg has room for a map and a smaller zippered one on the left-hand leg fits a compass. The waist is wide for better comfort and can be adjusted with a drawcord on the inside. There is also a zippered security pocket and a little loop on the left hip to attach gear or a light jacket to.
The excellent fit and four-way stretch fabric gives a garment that has maximum freedom of movement, that can easily tag along on a shorter or longer climb and that will sit comfortably under a pair of shell trousers if it starts raining.
- Technical and hardwearing 3/4-length trekking tights.Made from a dense, high-performance stretch fabric that is durable and wicks away moisture.
- Reinforcements at knees and rear for extra protection in rough terrain and when sitting down on damp ground.
- Comfortable, wide waistband that can be adjusted with a drawcord on the inside.
- Map pocket on right leg and a smaller zippered pocket on left leg.
- Security pocket in the waistband and clip-on loop at the hip for attaching gear or a light jacket.
- Gusset at the crotch and low-profile flatlock seams minimize the risk of chafing.